AFCAT 2 2021 Online exam is being conducted by the Indian Air Force across the country. Candidate can download easily and calculated their merit basis on the afcat 2 2021 answer key. Many Indian Air Force aspirants are attempting the AFCAT exam online on 28th, 29th and 30th August 2021 in two different shifts.
AFCAT (2) 2021 Exam Analysis & Review (28 August):
AFCAT 2021 (2) exam is going to be conducted today, i.e., 28 August 2021 at various exam centres. Indian Air Force (IAF) is conducting Air Force Common Entrance Test (AFCAT). – 02/2021) for recruitment of 334 vacancies in Flying Branch and Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branches / NCC Special Entrance / Meteorological Admission in online mode in selected examination centers from 28 to 30 August 2021 across the country.
Candidates have to report in batches at the exam center from 07:30 AM (for 1st shift) and 12:30 PM (for 2nd shift) as per the time slot mentioned in the admit card. In this article, we will publish the AFCAT 2 2021 answer key for all sets based on memory-based question-answer discussion.
The students have been asked to complete the admission formalities (including frisking) and verification process (Biometrics, identification and inspection of admit cards, ID proof, photograph, signature etc.) before going to the examination hall.
Must be strictly followed. Candidates are requested to locate the exam center on the previous day so that they can reach the venue on time on the day of exam. Request for change of venue (examination centre) or date will not be entertained.
- AFCAT 2 2021 Answer Keys – 30 August – Shift 1 – Updating
- AFCAT 2 2021 Answer Keys – 30 February – Shift 2 – Updating
- AFCAT 2 2021 Answer Keys – 29 August – Shift 1 – Updating
- AFCAT 2 2021 Answer Keys – 29 August – Shift 2 – Updating
- AFCAT 2 2021 Answer Keys – 28 August – Shift 1 – Updating
- AFCAT 2 2021 Answer Keys – 28 August – Shift 2 – Updating
- In which state is the floating national park located?
- Greenland Which Ocean?
- In which state is the Keibul National Park located?
- The Scalp missile is used in which fighter jet?
- Leo: Prowl, bear-?
- Asil: Poultry , Solomon : ?
- The world’s first amateur billiard title?
- Who among the following were present among the Navaratnas of Akbar?
- Wayne: Root vegetables, spinach, carrots
- Wayne: truck, ship, cargo
- In which year was FIFA inaugurated?
- The word Castle is related to which sport?
- Antonyms of – angry, uncertain, respected
- Archery is the national sport of which country?
- When was the Planning Commission of India constituted?
- Planning commission set up? hematology?
- Morning land quiet?
- Which of the following is known as Black Lead?
- Who was the first Indian to win the World Amateur Billiards title?
- Who among the following built the Red Fort in Delhi?
- Idiom: walk on thin ice
- Idiom: A square peg in a round hole
- What is the capital of Laos?
- Asia’s largest fresh water lake?
- Which is the largest river island in India?
- In which of the following continents is the Kalahari Desert located?
- The first man-made fiber/polymer is?
- Thumri, a style of Indian music, originated in which state? Uttar Pradesh
- Which of the following is not in the list of Maharatna? Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
|Exam||Subject||Duration||No. Of question||Max mark|
|AFCAT||General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test||2 hrs||100||300|
|EKT(For Ground Duty Technical Branch only)||Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical and Electronics||45 min||50||150|
Syllabus of the AFCAT 2 2021
English: Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion/Filling in of correct word, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms and Phrases.
General Awareness: History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc.
Numerical Ability: Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams).
Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test: Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.
(a) General Awareness
- Basic Science
- Current Affairs
(b) Verbal Ability in English
- Error Detection
- Sentence Completion
- Testing of Vocabulary
(c) Numerical Ability
- Decimal Fraction
- Profit & loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Simple Interest
(d) Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test
- Verbal Skills
- Spatial Ability
Standard of AFCAT 2 2021 Question Paper:
- The standard of Quantitative Aptitude questions will be of Matriculation level. The level of questions in other subjects will be of graduate level (Indian University).
- The online test will have objective type questions and will be in English only for both AFCAT and EKT.
AFTER 2021 Marking Scheme
- Three marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- No marks for unanswered questions.
The questions will be based on the metric system of weights and measures, wherever applicable. Candidates must appear for AFCAT online in person. Under no circumstances will any writer or other candidate be allowed to appear/assist in the examination. Air Force reserves the discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all subjects of the examination.
Many Indian Air Force aspirants are appearing for AFCAT 2 2021 online exam across the country today, Soldiers Defense Academy will publish AFCAT 2 2021 question paper from 28 Aug 2021 along with AFCAT 2 2021 answer key just after the exam.
Candidates who are looking for AFCAT 2 2021 Question Paper and Shift-1 & Shift-2 from 28th August 2021 onwards whoever student answer key can find complete AFCAT 2021 Question Paper at SoldiersDefence acady. The exam will run till 30 August 2021.
Many candidates are appearing for AFCAT 2 2021 exam today 28th August 2021.
LThe exam is being conducted in two different shifts i.e. Shift 1 and Shift 2. In shift 1 candidates will face the exam at 09:45 – 11:45 hrs and shift 2 will start from 14:15 – 16:15 hrs. EKT will be held in Shift 2 from 16:30 to 17:15 SoldiersDefence academy will get you the original question paper from AFCAT 2 2021 28 Aug 2021 exam from shift 1 and shift 2.
Highlights of AFCAT 2021 (2) Online Exam:
– The paper was conducted in Online Mode across different cities.
– It is compulsory to carry Admit Card with an affixed Photograph on it and Original ID proof along with its photocopy as well. Candidates are required to bring one ballpoint pen.
Note: Photo ID Proof includes Candidate’s Aadhaar Card, PAN card/ passport/ driving licence/ voter identity card/ college identity card or any other valid photo identity proof, with details of name, father’s name, date of birth and a clear photograph.
Candidates were also required to bring two passport size colour photographs- the same as the photo uploaded during the online application (to be pasted, not stapled on Admit Card next to the printed photo and on the attendance sheet at the exam centre).
– Wearing of mask/face cover is mandatory for all candidates.
– Hand sanitiser (small size) in a transparent bottle was allowed.
– Candidates were required to follow COVID 19 norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ inside the Examination Halls/Rooms as well as on the premises of the Venue.
Join Soldiers Defence Academy Allahabad
Do you what to crack the AFCAT Exam? To serve the nation, the sky is that the limit for you and what better option is there than to embark on a career journey in Defence.
Soldiers Defence Academy, the best afcat coaching in allahabad will assist you to make your dreams come true.
Enroll yourself today to organize for Armed Forces Entrance Exams – AFCAT, AIR FORCE X AND Y GROUP, NDA, CDS, MNS, INET, NAVY AA/SSR/MR.
Our dedicated and 25+ years experienced faculty will provide the determined candidates with full overhaul training starting from written classes, online classes, crash course programs, physical training, mock tests, and etc.
Call and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2021-22. Special discount offers on booking at the earliest. For any query/inquiry you’ll connect us via the subsequent ways: –
Website – https://soldiersdefenceacademy.com
Twitter – https://twitter.com/sdaallahabad
Address: Malviya Rd, Near sapa Office, George Town, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211002
Call on: 9559196198, 8576091586, 9335003636