NDA (2) 2019 Application has been started from 7th August 2019. It is one of the national level entrance exam of Indian defence services. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts this examination. NDA is conducted two times in one year, i.e., NDA I and NDA II. After qualifying the NDA 2, candidates can get entry into Army, Air Force and Naval academies. Service Selection Board (SSB) conducts the Interview round for selecting the appropriate candidate. Candidates have to clear the examination to appear for SSB. Candidates can get the details of NDA (2) 2019 through this article.
NDA 2 Exam Date 2019
Here, the official NDA 2 dates of exam are given. It is announced by the UPSC.
|Releasing of Notification||7th August 2019|
|Starting of filling online application||7th August 2019|
|Last date to fill and submit application form||3rd September 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||3 weeks prior to the exam|
|NDA 2 exam date||17th November 2019|
|Declaration of result||Last week of December|
NDA 2 Application Form 2019
Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully. The complete details related to the application form are given below.
- The NDA 2 application form 2019 has been released through online mode.
- The online application has been started from 7th August 2019 till 3rd September 2019.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature according to the format.
- All the details should be authentic and as per the 10th certificates.
- Must take the printout of the filled-in application form at the end.
- The application fee will be Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs are exempted to pay the fee.
- Candidates can submit the application fee either in Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility.
NDA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should read the NDA eligibilities given below to become eligible to fill the NDA 2 application form.
- Candidates those belong to Indian/Nepal/Bhutan can apply.
- Candidates those migrated from Tibet to India before 1st January, 1962 can also apply.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India are also eligible to apply.
Age: The age of the candidate should be 2nd January, 2001 to 1st January, 2004.
Marital Status: Only unmarried male candidates can apply. No female candidate can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidate must clear the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Physics and Mathematics is necessary for applying in Air Force and Navy wing.
- Candidates should be physically fit according to the physical standards for admission to NDA and Naval Academy Examination as per the guidelines provided by the Medical authority.
- The candidates those have resigned or withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the training academies of Armed Forces are not eligible to apply.
NDA Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen paper mode).
- Duration of Exam: The two and half hour will be provided for each paper.
- Language of Exam: The question paper will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as in English.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be of Objective Type.
- Maximum Questions: The questions paper will be of total 900 marks.
- Negative Marking: Their will be negative marking for wrong answer.
|Mathematics||01||300||2 1/2 hours|
|General Ability Test||02||600||2 1/2 hours|
NDA 2 Syllabus
The NDA 2 question paper will be consisting of Mathematics and General Ability Test. Candidates can get the syllabus below:
- Matrices and Determinants
- Analytical Geometry of Two and Three Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus and Differential Equations
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
General Ability and Test:
- General Knowledge
Check here some NDA preparation tips to crack the examination:
- Plan your exam schedule smartly. Allot equal time to all subjects.
- Study from the books published by the good publishers like Soldiers’ Defence Academy.
- Makes your basic clear to solve any tricky question easily.
- Always go through complete syllabus. Do not leave any topic.
- Solve previous years question papers.
- Maintain your good health.