CDS 2 2021 Admit Card Released Now
UPSC (upsc.gov.in) CDS 2 2021 Admit Card Download Hall Ticket Release Date & Time Check Here: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release Combined Defense Forces (CDS 2 2021 Admit Card) 2 Exam on 22nd October 2021. Candidates can check here CDS 2 Exam Center details on this page. Applicants can download UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2021 from official website upsc.gov.in. UPSC will conduct Combined Defense Services Exam II on 14th November 2021. Candidates can check here UPSC CDS II Hall Ticket release date and time.
UPSC CDS 2 2021 Admit Card
A huge number of candidates submitted the online forms for the 339 posts of CDS. Combined Defense Force (CDS) 2 Exam Online Form was submitted from 04 Aug to 24 Aug 2021. Now candidates are looking for UPSC CDS 2 Exam Hall Ticket release date and time. UPSC will conduct the CDS II exam on 14th November 2021 at various exam centres. UPSC has released the admit card cum call letter for CDS 2 exam on 22nd October 2021. Aspirants who have applied for this recruitment are eligible to download the hall ticket. Candidates can check UPSC CDS Admit Card status from the official website. Candidates can download CDS II Admit Card from the official website by using login details. Take a printout of the admit card for examination purposes.
UPSC (upsc.gov.in) CDS Hall Ticket release date and time
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) twice a year. Now UPSC is going to conduct the CDS 2 exam and various candidates have applied for it. The candidates are ready for the written test and now waiting for the admit card release date and time. UPSC has released the admit card on 22-10-2021. Candidates can download UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2021 from the official website by using login credentials. Candidates must take the xerox copy of the admit card to attend the written test. Candidates must carry the admit card and one photo ID proof on the exam date.
How to Download CDS 2 2021 Admit Card:
- Go to upsconline.nic.in
- Click on Admit Card.
- You will see the CDS 2 2021 Admit Card link.
- Click on the link to download CDS 2 2021 Admit Card and enter your Roll Number or Registration Number.
CDS 2 2021 Exam Important Instructions
- Go through the e-Admit Card carefully and bring the discrepancies, if any, to the notice of the Union Public Service Commission immediately.
- Mention your name, roll number, registration ID and name and year of examination in all correspondence with UPSC.
- Carry this e-admit card (print out) along with (original) photo identity card whose number is mentioned in the e-admit card in each session to secure admission in the examination hall. The e-admit card should be kept safe till the declaration of the final result as it is required to be presented before the Services Selection Board.
- You are responsible for the safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, it is on you to prove that you have not used the services of an impersonator.
- “Candidates should note that any omission/mistake/discrepancy in filling the details in OMR Answer Sheet, especially with respect to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, Answer Sheet will be liable for rejection”.
- Enter the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time of commencement of the examination. Entrance to the examination venue closes 10 minutes before the scheduled time of examination in each session.
- Candidates should note that the candidate will not be allowed to appear at a place other than the one mentioned in the e-Admit Card.
- Please read the “Rules of the Examination” available on the UPSC website https://www.upsc.gov.in and the “Poster” containing instructions displayed outside the examination hall.
- Your candidature for the examination is provisional.
- Mobile phones, calculators or any IT gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the exam is being conducted. Any violation of these instructions will result in disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- There will be a penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by the candidate in the objective type question papers.
- Answers other than those given by black ball point pen will not be evaluated.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the examination hall, as safe keeping cannot be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates who do not have a clear photo on the e-admit card must bring a photo identity proof. Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID etc and three passport size photographs for appearing in the examination along with one undertaking for each session.
- Candidates admitted for OTA course only but who will appear in ELE unofficially. Maths Paper for CDSE (II), 2021 Answer Scripts of His Eli. There will be no evaluation of Mathematics paper.
- Wearing of mask/face cover is mandatory for all the candidates. Candidates without mask/face cover will not be allowed to enter the venue.
- However, candidates have to remove their masks for verification as and when required by the examination authorities.
- The candidate can carry his/her own hand sanitizer (small size) in a transparent bottle.
- The candidates should follow the COVID 19 norms of ‘Social Distancing’ as well as ‘Personal Hygiene’ in the premises of the Examination Hall/Rooms as well as Venues.
Combined Defense Force (CDS) 2 Exam 2021
|Department Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Examination||Combined Defence Forces (CDS) 2 Exam 2021|
|Examination Date||14th November 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||22 October 2021 Released|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
Join Soldiers Defence Academy Allahabad
Do you what to crack the Defence Exam? To serve the nation, the sky is that the limit for you and what better option is there than to embark on a career journey in Defence.
Soldiers Defence Academy, the Best Defence Coaching Institute in Allahabad will assist you to make your dreams come true.
Enroll yourself today to organize for Armed Forces Entrance Exams – AFCAT, AIR FORCE X AND Y GROUP, NDA, CDS, MNS, INET, NAVY AA/SSR/MR.
Our dedicated and 25+ years experienced faculty will provide the determined candidates with full overhaul training starting from written classes, online classes, crash course programs, physical training, mock tests, and etc.
Call and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2021-22. Special discount offers on booking at the earliest. For any query/inquiry you’ll connect us via the subsequent ways: –
Website – https://soldiersdefenceacademy.com
Twitter – https://twitter.com/sdaallahabad
Address: Malviya Rd, Near sapa Office, George Town, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211002
Call on: 9559196198, 8576091586, 9335003636