Indian Navy 10+2 B. Tech Entry Online Form 2021
The Indian Army has released its new recruitment advertisement. The name of the post in this advertisement is Short Service Commission (Tech) Male 58th Course and Short Service Commission (Tech) Female 29th Course Recruitment. Those candidates who are eligible for this recruitment can apply online from 28 September 2021 to 27 October 2021, age limit in this recruitment is minimum age 20 years and maximum age is 27 years, educational qualification is minimum engineering degree graduate, candidates complete information For like selection process, exam syllabus and other related information just read the advertisement and apply.
(B.Tech) Cadet Admission Scheme (Permanent Commission) Notification for which the course is going to start in January 2022. Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (meeting the nationality conditions prescribed by the Government of India) to join. Prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for four year B.Tech degree course under 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
Selected candidates will be distributed among the education, executive and technical branches of the Indian Navy upon completion of their course at INA. The branch-wise vacancies are as follows.
How to fill Indian Navy 10+2 B. Tech Entry 2021 Admission Online Form
- Join Indian Navy (Every Job Country Name) B.Tech Admission July 2021 Recruitment 2021 have been issued. Candidates can apply between 29/01/2021 to 09/02/2021
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Naval Bharti Navy B.Tech Entry Post 2021.
- Kindly check and collect all the documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly prepare the scanned documents related to the Admission Admit Card – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, etc.
- One must preview and go through all the columns carefully before submitting the application form.
- Take a print out of the last submitted
Navy B.Tech Entry Vacancy Details Total: 35 Post
|ENTRY NAME||POST NAME||TOTAL POST||ELIGIBILITY|
|B.E. / B.Tech||Education Branch||05||Candidates Must be Enrolled and Appeared in JEEMAIN 2021 Entrance Examination.Passed 10+2 Exam with 70% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM in Each Subject.Minimum : 50% Marks in English at Class 10 & Class 12 Level Examination.Minimum Height : 157 CMS|
|Executive & Technical Post||30|
- Application Begin : 01/10/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 10/10/2021
- Last Date Send Application Form : No Need to Send Application Form
- Merit List Issued : Notified Soon
- All Candidates : 0/-
- No Application Fee for All Candidates Only Fill the Online Application Form.
- Only Valid JEE MAIN 2021 Score Card Candidates Are Apply Online
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English.
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) – 2021 (for BE/ B Tech) examination. The call up for Services Selection Board (SSB) will be released on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2021 All India Rank (AIR) published by NTA.
Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examination from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in class X or XII).
Who Can Apply:
Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main)-2021 (B.E./B.Tech) Exam. The call up for Services Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2021 All India Rank published by NTA.
10+2 Btech Indian Navy Cut Off Marks – LAST CUT OFF
- 10+2 Btech Indian Navy Executive and Technical: 89716 JEE Rank
- 10+2 Btech Indian Navy Education: 52677 JEE Rank
Indian Navy Age Limit:
Candidates should be born between 02 July 2002 and 01 January 2005 (both dates inclusive).
- All the candidates recommended by SSB will have to undergo medical as per extant rules. There is no relaxation in medical standards on any ground. Guidelines for Medical Standards are available on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Relaxation in height is allowed for candidates domicile of specific areas, details of which are available on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- IHQ of MoD (Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB on the basis of JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2021. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Kolkata. / Visakhapatnam from October-November 2021.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS as provided by the candidates in their application form. You are advised to maintain your mobile number and e-mail ID till the completion of the selection process.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two phases. Stage I Test consists of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion. Candidates failing to qualify in Phase I will be sent back on the same day. The Phase II test consists of Psychological Test, Group Test and Interview which will last for 04 days. This will be followed by Medical Examination of the successful candidates (approximate duration 03-05 working days).
Candidates recommended by SSB and declared medically fit will be selected for training at Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala on the basis of All India merit and number of vacancies. All India Merit will be prepared as per SSB marks. Selected candidates will be inducted as cadets for four years B.Tech course in Applied Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering as per the requirements of Navy. On completion of the course, B.Tech degree will be awarded by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU). The distribution of cadets among Executive, Education, Engineering, Electrical and Electrical Branches (Technical Branch) will be as per the extant policy.
Join Soldiers Defence Academy Allahabad
Do you what to crack the Defence Exam? To serve the nation, the sky is that the limit for you and what better option is there than to embark on a career journey in Defence.
Soldiers Defence Academy, the Best Defence Coaching Institute in Allahabad will assist you to make your dreams come true.
Enroll yourself today to organize for Armed Forces Entrance Exams – AFCAT, AIR FORCE X AND Y GROUP, NDA, CDS, MNS, INET, NAVY AA/SSR/MR.
Our dedicated and 25+ years experienced faculty will provide the determined candidates with full overhaul training starting from written classes, online classes, crash course programs, physical training, mock tests, and etc.
Call and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2021-22. Special discount offers on booking at the earliest. For any query/inquiry you’ll connect us via the subsequent ways: –
Website – https://soldiersdefenceacademy.com
Twitter – https://twitter.com/sdaallahabad
Address: Malviya Rd, Near sapa Office, George Town, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211002
Call on: 9559196198, 8576091586, 9335003636