UPSC NDA 2 Admit Card 2021: Released! NDA II admit card available on upsc.gov.in
UPSC NDA 2 Admit Card 2021 is now available on the official website of Union Public Service Commission, upsc.gov.in. The commission will conduct the exam on November 14 at various exam centers across the country.
Candidates can now download the NDA 2 2021 Admit Card from the official website of UPSC. (II) NDA Exam Admit Card 2021 for the exam is available to download now. Candidates who have applied for NDA 2 2021 can download it from the official website i.e. upsc.nic.in. Candidates have to enter the registration number or roll number to download the NDA admit card successfully.
Union Public Service Commission, UPSC NDA 2 Admit Card 2021 has been released today, October 22, 2021. The exam is scheduled to be conducted offline on November 14, 2021 at various exam centres. Meanwhile, candidates are advised to check on the official website. To get more information related to the exam, visit the website upsc.gov.in.
Eligible candidates can now download UPSC NDA 2 Admit Card 2021 and keep a print out of the same. Candidates will be able to download it from the official website shared below or alternatively upsconline.nic.in. The commission will not send the admit card through post.
NDA 2 2021 Exam Important Instructions
- Go through the e-Admit Card carefully and bring the discrepancies, if any, to the notice of the Union Public Service Commission immediately.
- Mention your name, roll number, registration ID and name and year of examination in all correspondence with UPSC.
- Carry this e-admit card (print out) along with (original) photo identity card whose number is mentioned in the e-admit card in each session to secure admission in the examination hall. The e-Admit Card should be preserved till the declaration of the final result as it is required to be produced before the Services Selection Board.
- You are responsible for the safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, it is on you to prove that you have not used the services of an impersonator.
- Please note that the entrance to the examination venue will be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled time of the test i.e. at 9:50 AM for AM session and 01:50 AM for Afternoon session. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination venue after the closure of admission.
- Candidates are advised to visit their examination venue at least one day in advance and in their own interest to familiarize themselves with the itinerary to avoid last minute hassle. They should reach the examination venue on the day of examination to be thoroughly searched.
- Candidates should note that they will not be allowed to appear at any place other than the one mentioned in the e-Admit Card. If any candidate appears at any other place for any other reason, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- “Rules/Instructions for the Examination” available in the examination notice and “Poster containing instructions” displayed outside the examination hall please read.
- Your candidature for the examination is provisional.
- Candidates should not have any mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic device or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watch etc., or camera or bluetooth device or any other device. or related accessories either working or in switched off mode which can be used as a communication device during examination. Any violation of these instructions will result in disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Use of normal or simple wrist watches by the candidates is permitted inside the examination halls/rooms. However, the use of watches fitted with any special accessory that can be used as communication devices or smart watches is strictly prohibited and candidates are not allowed to carry such watches to the examination hall/ hall.
- There will be a penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate.
- Answers other than those given by black ball point pen will not be evaluated.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the examination hall, as safe keeping cannot be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring one photo identity proof and two passport size photographs for each session for appearing in the examination along with an affidavit.
- Candidates should note that any omission/mistake/discrepancy in filling the encoding/details in the OMR Answer Sheet, especially with respect to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will be liable for rejection of the Answer Sheet.
- Wearing of mask/face cover is mandatory for all the candidates. Candidates without mask/face cover will not be allowed to enter the venue.
- However, candidates have to remove their masks for verification as and when required by the examination authorities.
- The candidate can carry his/her own hand sanitizer (small size) in a transparent bottle.
- The candidates will have to adhere to the “COVID-19” norms of ‘Social Distancing’ as well as ‘Personal Hygiene’ in the premises of the Examination Hall/Rooms as well as Venues.
Steps to Download UPSC NDA 2 Admit Card 2021:
- Visit the official website upsconline.nic.in
- Go to the link ‘e-admit card for various UPSC exams’.
- Click on the download link for NDA 2.
- Login using Registration ID / Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- UPSC NDA Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout for future reference.
Join Soldiers Defence Academy Allahabad
Do you what to crack the Defence Exam? To serve the nation, the sky is that the limit for you and what better option is there than to embark on a career journey in Defence.
Soldiers Defence Academy, the Best Defence Coaching Institute in Allahabad will assist you to make your dreams come true.
Enroll yourself today to organize for Armed Forces Entrance Exams – AFCAT, AIR FORCE X AND Y GROUP, NDA, CDS, MNS, INET, NAVY AA/SSR/MR.
Our dedicated and 25+ years experienced faculty will provide the determined candidates with full overhaul training starting from written classes, online classes, crash course programs, physical training, mock tests, and etc.
Call and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2021-22. Special discount offers on booking at the earliest. For any query/inquiry you’ll connect us via the subsequent ways: –
Website – https://soldiersdefenceacademy.com
Twitter – https://twitter.com/sdaallahabad
Address: Malviya Rd, Near sapa Office, George Town, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211002
Call on: 9559196198, 8576091586, 9335003636